- Home /
- Cooking /
- Hoods /
- Wall Hoods /
- Dacor Renaissance 36" wide, 18" high, and 26 7/8" deep Millennia wall mounted hood
As any great chef will tell you, often it's the smallest detail that makes the biggest impression. It's why we've engineered innovative details into each and every Renaissance Wall Hood. Like powerful and quiet internal blowers that circulate air and pull fresh air into the kitchen to dissipate persistent cooking odors. They even know when to turn themselves on. And an electronic control panel that gives you great precision with less fumbling.
10 Minute Delay Timer for Shutoff
600 CFM Exhaust
Adjustable 4- Speed Fan
Auto ON Sensor Feature
Electronic Control Panel
Blue LED Light Indicator
Clean Filter Indicator
Easy-to-Clean Dishwasher Safe Mesh Filters
Dual Position (Top or Rear) Exhaust Outlet
Internal Blower Included
18" H x 25 1/2" D x 35 7/8" W
1 Year Parts & Labor
Illuminated Electronic Control Panel
10-Minute Delay Timer
Clean Filter Indicator
Equipped with Vertical or Horizontal (Rear) Exhaust Outlet for any installation application
Variable Four Speed Fan
Horizontal (Rear) Exhaust
Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
35 7/8" (MH3618/MH3612)
29 7/8" (MH3018/MH3012)
12 3/8" Overall (MH4812, MH3612, MH3012)
Please refer to Planning Guide for more details and dimensions.
All Renaissance Millennia Hoods have top and rear exhaust options.
- Download the Installation Instructions EH-EHR-MH Baffle Installs [426 KB]
- Download the Use and Care Manual [861 KB]
- Download the Installation Instructions [1.9 MB]
- Download the Planning Guide [337 KB]
- Download the Planning Guide Duct Planning [222 KB]
- Download the Others Vent Solutions
- Download the Use & Care Manuals
- Download the Installation Instructions
- Download the Installation Instructions EH_EHR_MH Light Bulb Installs PDF EH-EHR-MH_Light Bulb Installs [441 KB]
- Download the Installation Instructions EH_EHR_MH Light Bulb Installs
- Download the Planning Guides Duct Planning
- Download the Installation Instructions EH_EHR_MH Baffle Installs
- Download the Planning Guides
- Download the Other Vent Solutions [1.37 MB]
No rebates currently available for this model.
Please review the error message(s) below and correct your submission as necessary.
Data has NOT been saved.
Enter Your Review:
10 Reasons Why You Should Purchase
Parts and Labor
Functional parts and labor costs are covered for the length of your service plan to protect you against rising repair costs.
Service is convenient and worry-free; you can receive service anywhere in the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii.
if you sell your product, you can transfer the service plan to the new owner for a small fee.
No hidden costs or deductibles-you will not pay any additional money out of your pocket for service.
Power Surge Protection
Your product is covered against power surges.
Service is convenient and easy-just call the number on the front of your service plan.
Only authorized, quality technicians will work on your product should you have an unexpected failure, providing you with worry-free repairs.
Product or component will be replaced if it fails 3 times within a 12 month period. Coverage on that product ends with replacement and is not transferable.
If you covered stand-alone freezer or refrigerator fails to cool due to a functional part failure, you'll receive food spoilage reimbursement up to $100.
Pays for Itself
One service call pays for 1 warranty service plan!