Viking Outdoor hoods must be installed in a covered, non-enclosed area
Standard Features and Accessories
rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning
Finish Details for All Models
Commercial Type Styling - Up and away. Efficiently remove grease and vapors from the air with commercial-type design and styling.
Easy Cleanup - Eat more and clean less. Dishwasher safe baffle filters, removable grease trough catches, and less interior space to be cleaned make for easy cleanup.
Halogen Lights - Create ambiance in the kitchen and enjoy better visibility and a picturesque display. Dimmer-controlled halogen lights allow custom lighting, so you can leave them on your favorite settings.
Heat Sensor - With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as our ventilator automatically increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
- Download the 1200 CFM In-Line Ventilator Kit - Installation Instructions (39 KB)
- Download the Quick Reference Guide (799 KB)
- Download the Outdoor Kitchen Planning Guide (5 MB)
- Download the Installation Instructions (5 MB)
- Download the 1500 CFM Exterior-Power Ventilator Kit - Installation Instructions (433 KB)
- Download the 1200 CFM Exterior-Power Ventilator Kit - Installation Instructions (962 KB)
- Download the 1200 CFM In-Line Ventilator Kit - Installation Instructions (391 KB)
- Download the 1200 CFM Interior-Power Ventilator Kit - VINV1200 - Installation Instructions (1 MB)
- Download the Use and Care Manual (1 MB)
- Download the Two-Page Specifications Sheet (138 KB)
- Download the Ventilation Guide (125 KB)
Warehouse Discount Center is an authorized dealer of the appliances we sell and all of your appliance purchases are protected by the standard Manufacturer's Warranty, which in most cases is one year. Most appliances include a Mail-in Warranty card form from the manufacturer that must be filled in and mailed back directly to the manufacturer, which will trigger the start of your manufacturer's warranty.
In addition, we also offer an Extended Warranty of up to four years on most appliances. Extended Warranties can be added from a item's product page or directly from your shopping cart at the time of purchase.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-487-2298
10 Reasons to Protect Your Purchase with an Extended Warranty
Parts and Labor
Functional parts and labor costs are covered for the length of your service plan to protect you against rising repair costs.
Service is convenient and worry-free; you can receive service anywhere in the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii.
Power Surge Protection
Your product is covered against power surges.
If you sell your product, you can transfer the service plan to the new owner for a small fee.
No hidden costs or deductibles-you will not pay any additional money out of your pocket for service.
Service is convenient and easy-just call the number on the front of your service plan.
Only authorized, quality technicians will work on your product should you have an unexpected failure, providing you with worry-free repairs.
Product or component will be replaced if it fails 3 times within a 12 month period. Coverage on that product ends with replacement and is not transferable.
If you covered stand-alone freezer or refrigerator fails to cool due to a functional part failure, you'll receive food spoilage reimbursement up to $100.
Pays for Itself
One service call pays for the warranty service plan!
Items Not Covered: Acts of God, items used for commercial purposes, consumable items (batteries, bulbs, etc.), and cosmetic damages