It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly before accepting and signing for your merchandise. Though your box and packaging may appear intact, it is still possible that your product may be damaged. Check for external damage to the package before accepting delivery. If the box is damaged, open it to inspect the appliances. If the appliance is damaged, refuse delivery and note the damage on the bill of lading. Please call our customer service department immediately at 1-888-487-2298 and we will issue a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. If damage issues arise after signing for the merchandise, you are responsible for filing all claims with the delivering freight carrier. Therefore, a thorough inspection of all packages is important before signing.
Most products that we carry include a full warranty of at least one year. If you receive an item that is defective upon delivery and is not due to shipping damage, please contact the manufacturer directly.
Before deciding on the model that you will purchase, carefully measure the area in which your appliance will be placed. It is equally important to know the correct voltage of the outlet that you will be using before purchase. Please take advantage of our talented product specialists to guide you through the selection of your product. Call 1-888-487-2298 or email us at email@example.com. If you receive merchandise that does not meet your needs please call our customer service department at 1-888-487-2298 within 48 hours of receipt. Please remember that shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse are not refundable. In addition, you will be responsible for any and all shipping cost associated with returning that product back to Warehouse Discount Center. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. We do not accept any returns on special order merchandise or items that have been in the possession of the customer for more than 30 days after delivery. Returned products must be in brand new condition with all packaging, product literature, and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition in which you received them. Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Please note that all approved return shipments must have a RGA form attached to them upon receipt to our warehouse or the shipment will be refused.
General Return Notes and Policies:
1. In the event of a return, you must contact customer service to receive a Return Goods Authorization number (RMA).
2. Any product returned to Warehouse Discount Center without an RGA number will not be accepted.
3. You must contact us within 48 hours of receiving your merchandise if your product is damaged or does not meet your needs.
4. After signing for and accepting your merchandise, you are responsible for all damage claims.
5. Warehouse Discount Center reserves the right to refuse all returns.
6. All returns/cancellations are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
7. Returned products will not be accepted unless they are in brand new condition with all packaging, product literature, and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition in which you received them.
8. Shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse are not refundable. In addition, you will be responsible for any and all shipping cost associated with returning product back to Warehouse Discount Center.
9. We do not accept returns or cancellations on specially ordered products due to customer error. Special order products are defined as any product which Warehouse Discount Center does not regularly stock or is ordered specifically for you. Please be sure to read all specifications regarding merchandise before purchase and call us with any questions or concerns prior to placing your order.